Our lives have been temporarily reduced to a small pile of bags and boxes in Matt and Julie’s spare room. I’m not quite sure how we’re going to fill our weekend.
Things are getting close. Yesterday Sidney was packed off to Willowslea Farm, a Quarantine Center near Heathrow, for a month and a half vacation, courtesy of a seat just below coach-class on British Airways. She arrived safe and whining. Today the house closes, which is sad because it will no longer be our home. But we’re getting closer and closer to leaving. Currently looks like next Thursday will be the big day, then on to the next adventure.
- Urban75 ezine
– UpMyStreet » The real-life guide to your neighbourhood
– i used to believe
– Chicago Uncommon Photographs
– BCKN (yr03)*phtgrphc_xcrsns
– rudayday blog
– Brooklyn Storefront Houses Of Worship album
– indigoblog :: art, film, the web, and a little bit of life.
– 1 Pixel per meter
– Foxtons London Estate Agent