– Club Smartphone – Prospecting for Gold Among the Photo Blogs – Kelmscott Manor – Orange – the future’s bright
– Welcome to The Walt Disney Concert Hall – Arcspace – movieblog by Rick McGinnis – My Architect – Pokia – The Polish House – Airpets Oceanic: boarding kennels UK & pet travel – mujimail.com
Our lives have been temporarily reduced to a small pile of bags and boxes in Matt and Julie’s spare room. I’m not quite sure how we’re going to fill our weekend.
Things are getting close. Yesterday Sidney was packed off to Willowslea Farm, a Quarantine Center near Heathrow, for a month and a half vacation, courtesy of a seat just below coach-class on British Airways. She arrived safe and whining. Today the house closes, which is sad because it will no longer be our home. But
– Oxfordshire Homes – Properties for sale – America 24/7 – Levitated | the Exploration of Computation
– NorthAmerican International Customs – United Kingdom – King County Solid Waste Division – A Day in the Life – Cans – 04/30/03 – Where is Raed ? – The 2003 Photobloggies – ::: ziboy.com ::: photolog of Beijing – Griffin Technology – iPodlounge | All Things iPod – party pics
– Ant’s Roots – Natzke | 2002 – davidsmall.com – News: MSN UK tests potty surfing – Hiker amputates arm to free self
The exit point from possibly the most miserable customs and immigration experience in the world.
– Urban75 ezine – UpMyStreet » The real-life guide to your neighbourhood – i used to believe – Chicago Uncommon Photographs – youngpup.net – BCKN (yr03)*phtgrphc_xcrsns – Fotolog.net – rudayday blog – Brooklyn Storefront Houses Of Worship album – indigoblog :: art, film, the web, and a little bit of life. – 1 Pixel per