Starting out with these instructions I’ve been messing around with Photoshop to make this shot look like it was taken with a Lomo camera.
Basically, my variation is to:
– Open the photo.
– Using the Brightness/Contrast dialog set the contrast to +20.
– Using the Hue/Saturation dialog set the saturation to +20.
– Create a new layer.
– Set it to an Opacity of 80%.
– Set it to a layer blend of Soft Light.
– Set the foreground color to black. (hit D).
– Pick the Gradient tool, set it to radial, then pick the Foreground to Transparent fill. Hit the Reverse checkbox (so it switches to a Transparent to Foreground).
– Fill the layer from the middle out.