January 27th, 2005 by rbanks
Starting out with these instructions I’ve been messing around with Photoshop to make this shot look like it was taken with a Lomo camera.
Basically, my variation is to:
- Open the photo.
- Using the Brightness/Contrast dialog set the contrast to +20.
- Using the Hue/Saturation dialog set the saturation to +20.
- Create a new layer.
- Set it to an Opacity of 80%.
- Set it to a layer blend of Soft Light.
- Set the foreground color to black. (hit D).
- Pick the Gradient tool, set it to radial, then pick the Foreground to Transparent fill. Hit the Reverse checkbox (so it switches to a Transparent to Foreground).
- Fill the layer from the middle out.