Photoshop plug-in

I was looking at this cool photo on Flickr by Orbital Joe called Fells Point ShiftyG filter, and was curious what a ShiftyG filter was. Through Google I found this great plug-in tool for Photoshop , which I assume is what Joe has been using, called virtualPhotographer. It has a whole bunch of great color and black & white effects, and costs zero dollars.